New York, August 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Global Proteomics Market – Analysis By Component (Instruments, Reagents, Services), Application (Clinical Diagnostic, Drug Discovery, Others), End User, by region, by country (2021 edition): market information and forecast with the impact of COVID-19 (2021-2026) “- https://www.reportlinker.com/p06126600/?utm_source=GNW
In addition, the high costs associated with components and the shortage of skilled professionals are hampering the growth of the market. Conversely, lucrative opportunities associated with biomarker identification and mass spectrometry-based proteomics developments are expected to provide lucrative growth opportunities for proteomics market growth. Moreover, increasing government support in terms of provision of funds is expected to drive the market growth until 2026. However, the market is constrained by strict regulatory standards and high cost of instruments.
In the human body, proteins play an essential role in biological activities and, therefore, the measurement of their levels of expression in healthy and sick individuals should allow the discovery of new scientific knowledge. Although the proteomics markets have been around for over 25 years with initially the immunoassay and ELISA market and later mass specification technologies which help stabilize ions and currently the high-plex proteomics market which does. is in its infancy but is expected to experience major expansion. The growing importance of nanoproteomics, the development of personalized proteomics for precision health, and the high growth opportunities in emerging countries are expected to provide potential growth opportunities for market players.
North America held the largest market share with nearly 50.32% of the total proteomics market in 2020, due to the increased popularity and adoption of personalized drugs and funding and funding. favorable government initiatives to develop new therapies. The growth is also attributed to increasing investments in the development of structure-based drug design, increasing research in the field of proteomics, increasing demand for high-quality research tools for data reproducibility and to the growing emphasis on the development of personalized therapies. The presence of a large number of global players in this region also supports the growth of this market.
Scope of the report
• The report presents the analysis of the Proteomics market for the historical period 2016-2020 and the forecast period 2021-2026.
• The report analyzes the Proteomics Market in Value (USD Million).
• The report analyzes the proteomics market by component (instruments, reagents, services).
• The report analyzes the Proteomics Market by Application (Clinical Diagnostics, Drug Discovery, Others).
• The report analyzes the end-user of the Proteomics Market (Hospitals, Laboratories & Clinics, Others).
• The global proteomics market was analyzed by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, LAMEA) by country (United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, China, Japan, India, South Korea).
• Key information in the report has been presented through market attractiveness frameworks has been presented by region, by component, by application, by end user.
• In addition, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry have been analyzed in the report.
• The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions, and new product development. Companies analyzed in the report include Merck KGaA, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Danaher, QIAGEN, Agilent Tecnologies, Bruker Corporation, GE Healthcare, Eurofins Scientific, Wuxi APPTECC, Promega Corporation.
Key target audience
• Pharmaceutical and healthcare companies
• Biotech companies
• Consulting and consulting firms
• Government and decision-makers
• Regulatory authorities
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06126600/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.