ANDOVER, Mass., October 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – MKS Instruments, Inc. (NASDAQ: MKSI) (“MKS”), a global provider of technologies that enable advanced processes and improve productivity, today released its 2021 Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Report, which highlights the company’s commitment to environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues.
“We are proud to publish our first CSR report, reflecting the important work we do, from the safety and well-being of our global workforce to diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives to environmental safety and compliance, ”said John TC Lee, President and CEO of MKS.
“Our commitment is permanent. We believe it is essential to create relationships with our stakeholders that support responsible and ethical business practices, conduct and compliance, which in turn benefits our people, our environment and our business. “
The report demonstrates MKS’s progress and ongoing initiatives to achieve key ESG goals.
- CSR management system, providing management and board level oversight of MKS’s CSR program.
- Environmental measures, including greenhouse gas emissions, energy and water consumption.
- Unique portfolio of solutions that address renewable energy, health and safety, environmental compliance, and sustainable and ethical applications.
- Diversity and prejudice awareness training for employees as part of an ongoing Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DCI) initiative.
- A recent analysis of compensation for U.S. employees based on diversity factors within comparable groups resulted in pay equity after minimal adjustments and the launch of an analysis for employees outside the U.S.
- Community engagement and charitable donations, as well as several initiatives involving support for COVID-19.
The report can be viewed here and has been prepared in accordance with the standards of the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB) and the Climate Related Financial Reporting Task Force (TCFD).
About MKS instruments
MKS Instruments, Inc. is a global supplier of instruments, systems, subsystems and process control solutions that measure, monitor, deliver, analyze, power and control critical parameters of advanced manufacturing processes in order to improve process performance and productivity for our customers. Our products are derived from our core competencies in pressure measurement and control, flow measurement and control, gas and vapor delivery, gas composition analysis, electronic control technology, reactive gas generation and delivery, power generation and delivery, vacuum technology, temperature sensing, lasers, photonics, optics, precision motion control, vibration control and laser-based manufacturing system solutions. We also provide services related to the maintenance and repair of our products, installation and training services. Our primary markets served include semiconductors, industrial technologies, life and health sciences, and research and defense. Additional information can be found at www.mksinst.com.
Vice-President, Investor Relations
Telephone: (978) 557-5180
Email: [email protected]
Senior Director, Marketing Communications
Telephone: (630) 995-6384
Email: [email protected]